Top-rated services, no matter the complexity
Our Chartered Surveyors provide a full range of property and estate management and valuation services including development appraisals.
Property & Estate Management
We handle all aspects of commercial property management, maintenance and improvement, assuming full administrative responsibility and helping you to maximise the value of your assets. We provide specialist lease consultancy services to property owners and occupiers across all types of commercial property including offices, shops, industrial and warehousing.
With our strong negotiation skills and expertise, coupled with an in depth understanding of leasehold contracts, we are well placed to achieve the best results for our clients. Where amicable settlements cannot be reached, we have the necessary knowledge, experience to proficiently represent our clients at a third-party reference, whether it be by arbitration, independent expert, PACT or in Court.
- Full lease consultancy
- Rent reviews & lease renewals
- Expert witness at third party reference/court/Pact
- Commercial property management, with services bespoke to clients’ requirements;
- Portfolio management;
- Strategic advice, management review and planning
- Service charge administration and audit;
- Rent collection and rent enforcement management;
- Insurance administration (regulated by RICS)
- Planned maintenance;
- Repairs and maintenance.
Whether your interest is for borrowing, accounting, taxation or development purposes, our approach is rigorous and positive, providing you with the formal valuation you need. For greater comfort, all our valuers are Chartered Valuation Surveyors and RICS Registered Valuers, subject to RICS audit.
- Valuations undertaken in accordance with “RICS Valuation – Global Standards, 2017” (the ‘Red Book’) and IVSC’s “International Valuation Standards” by RICS Registered Valuers, accredited to the RICS’ Valuer Registration Scheme;
- Development appraisals for residential and commercial schemes;
- Purchase and disposal reports and valuations;
- Statutory valuations including for compulsory purchase;
- Pension fund valuations including for SIPPs;
- Asset, probate and tax valuations including for Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax;
- Valuations for accounts, financial statements and annual returns;
- Rental valuations including those needed for pension and inter-company agreements;
- Rating appeals and rating strategies;
- Expert representation of clients at the rating tribunal and Lands Tribunal.
So, what next?
Arrange a valuation by calling 01279 620 200